Current teaching - Wake Forest University
* MST 117 (two sections) (MWF)
* MTH 121 - Linear Algebra I (MTWRF)
* MST 722 - 1:00 - 1:50 (MWF)
* MST 117 - 11:00 - 12:15 (MWF)
* Directed reading with students - Discovering Wavelets by E. Aboufadel and S. Schlicker.
* MST 721 - 11:00 - 11:50 (MWF)
* MST 121 - 1:00 - 1:50 (MWF)
Directed reading with students - Representations and character of groups by G. James & M. Liebeck.
* MST 112 - Calculus II (MTWRF)
* MST 111 (Section G) - (MTWF)
* MST 121 (section D) - (MWF)
* MST 111 (Section J) - (MWF)
* MST 111 (section M) - (MWF)
Fall and Spring semesters - Texas A&M University
* MATH 141, Finite Mathematics
* MATH 151 & 152, Engineering Mathematics I & II
Professional & Teaching Development
MAA Project NExT Fellow, Gold 2021 cohort.
CIRTL Associate Certificate - July-August 2020
GRAD Aggies Basic Professional Development Certificate
MATH Communication Technology - Summer 2016
Some of my teaching style:
In the classroom, I always like to engage my students through teaching techniques such as cooperative learning, think-pair-sharing, group learning activites e.t.c. Here are some pictures from previous classes